- "No Whining" stickers. What the hell? The sticker on your SUV informs me that this is the land of the free (because of the brave), so I can whine wherever I friggen feel the need to.
- Little hanging signs that read, among other things, "Life just doesn't get much better than this," in a non-ironical manner. What? Are you out of your Goddamn mind?
- "Clean up your own mess, your mom isn't here" plastered all over every breakroom. Fuck you. My mom never cleaned anything except her hands and her cats in a fit of OCD.
- Children's artwork. I know I don't have any kids, but I have been bestowed artwork by some of them on Take Your Spawn to Work Day, and I promptly threw it away. You know why? Because it was God-awful.
- No decorations whatsoever. Come on. You spend absolute scads of your life here and you can't even go to Target and buy a zen garden?
- Radios blaring 1. Michael McDonald and 2. Leann Rhymes asking how she should live without you/Faith Hill asking how she should breathe without you. See scene from 40 Year-Old Virgin wherein Paul Rudd's character has a progressive nervous breakdown over such a matter.
There's more, but I have developed a facial tick just formulating this list.